We LOVE our Clients and they Love US!
Check out the testimonial page for some REALLY kind words from our clients! We pride ourselves on the good customer service we provide and look forward to providing you with the same experience on your upcoming Purchase, Refinance or Mortgage Renewal. Click HERE to read some of our feedback.
2015 CMHC Mortgage Consumer Survey Results are IN!Call US today to discuss options
Hot off the Presses! The 2015 CMHC Mortgage Consumer Survey results are in which contains some interesting information if you are in the Market for a Mortgage. Check out the information here and give us a call with any and all questions!
Supporting the Community
We are excited to announce that we are now the jersey sponsor for the Vancouver Island Wave Soccer Club! The Vancouver Island Wave are part of the BC Soccer Premier League which features some of the top youth soccer players from all over our island. For more information on this exciting brand of youth soccer CLICK HERE
How much can you afford?
A Victoria BC mortgage broker specializing in First-Time Home Buyers
- Our office has over 17 years of experience and hundreds of millions of dollars in mortgage financing and home equity loans, both as mortgage brokers in Victoria BC and as a mortgage specialist & expert.
- We keep the banks and credit unions honest. We will shop to find you the lowest mortgage rate, period.
- We assist real estate home sellers and homebuyers in financing their first-time home, including mortgages for those who are self-employed, new immigrants, or seeking rental & vacation properties, all to find the best mortgage rates in Victoria, Vancouver and all of BC.
Get in Touch
- RT @victoriabuzzes: Victoria lawyer, Mark Norton, pens an open letter to City of Victoria in support of Cody the golden retriever.... https… - created on Thu, May 19th 2016, 19:13
- RT @CTVNewsCheryl: Fire at apartment building off #Beach Drive in #OakBay. Mutual aid called in to help. @CTVNewsVI https://t.co/UKbvkqbPDw - created on Wed, May 11th 2016, 20:32