We LOVE our Clients and they Love US!
Check out the testimonial page for some REALLY kind words from our clients! We pride ourselves on the good customer service we provide and look forward to providing you with the same experience on your upcoming Purchase, Refinance or Mortgage Renewal. Click HERE to read some of our feedback.
Supporting the Community
We are excited to announce that we are now the jersey sponsor for the Vancouver Island Wave Soccer Club! The Vancouver Island Wave are part of the BC Soccer Premier League which features some of the top youth soccer players from all over our island. For more information on this exciting brand of youth soccer CLICK HERE
What is your term?
The term of your mortgage actually says a lot about the type of risk tolerance you as an individual are willing to take. As arguably the biggest financial decision you may make in your lifetime, it's important to have one of our experienced Victoria, BC Mortgage Brokers in your corner to ensure you get the mortgage-term choice correct the first time and at the best mortgage rate possible.
How much can you afford?
A Top Rated Victoria BC mortgage broker specializing in First-Time Home Buyers offering the Best Mortgage Rates
- Our office has over 17 years of experience and hundreds of millions of dollars in mortgage financing and home equity loans, both as mortgage brokers in Victoria BC and as a mortgage specialist & expert.
- We keep the banks and credit unions honest. We will shop to find you the lowest mortgage rate, period.
- We assist real estate home sellers and homebuyers in financing their first-time home, including mortgages for those who are self-employed, new immigrants, or seeking rental & vacation properties, all to find the best mortgage rates in Victoria, Vancouver and all of BC.
Get in Touch
- RT @cbcnewsbc: It's a "substantial revenue source," but B.C.'s property transfer tax barely mentioned on campaign trail https://t.co/lCx0y1… - created on Sat, Apr 22nd 2017, 17:08
- Tax time? New principal residence reporting helps CRA identify flippers https://t.co/FNwbtrkT36 #yyj #realestate # - created on Mon, Mar 6th 2017, 13:41